Primus Hotel Sydney is committed to providing a safe environment to all guests and associates.
#PrimusStaySafe builds on our existing cleaning standards and practices, with upgraded protocols to minimise risk and enhance safety.
In addition to our 15 Critical Touchpoint Standards introduced in all guest rooms, additional measures include:
- Provision of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout all public areas.
- Placement of a sanitising floor mat at hotel entrance to deliver disinfectant to the bottoms and treads of all footwear.
- Installation of a temperature-check station at all entry and exit points for guests, associates and vendors.
- Provision of face masks and gloves to all hotel guests and associates. All associates have completed mandatory COVID-19 awareness training.
- Implementation of frequent cleaning process across all areas of the hotel with commercial-grade disinfectants.
- Placement of social distancing guidance and markings throughout the hotel.
A Most Prestigious Offering
Each room is thoughfully designed, blending historic charm with contemporary designer furnishing and fittings with the modern traveller in mind. With seven different room types, from our Deluxe Rooms to our Presidential Suite, you have more options to tailor your stay to suit you.
Deluxe King Room
Step into a Deluxe Twin or King room and experience a richly designed space perfectly appointed with all the finest modern amenities, suitable for work or play.
Indulge in the refined, residential-style spaces of the Executive Suite, with stunning marble features and elegant furnishing in the combined living and dining space fully separated from the sleeping area.
A HIDDEN GEM
In the heart of Sydney CBD
Primus Hotel Sydney is a luxury, heritage-listed hotel, conveniently located on Pitt Street in midtown Sydney, close to some of the city’s most iconic attractions, including the Queen Victoria Building, Hyde Park and St Mary’s Cathedral. A short stroll to public transport options, vibrant Chinatown, the cosmopolitan Pitt Street shopping precinct and the trendy café scene of Surry Hills, Primus Hotel Sydney is perfectly positioned in the heart of the city for the convenience of leisure and business guests.