Primus Hotel Sydney is a luxury, heritage-listed hotel, conveniently located on Pitt Street in midtown Sydney, close to some of the city’s most iconic attractions and several public transport options.
A stunning revival of inter-war period architecture, the former head quarters of the Sydney Metropolitan Water Sewerage and Drainage (M.W.S. & D.) Board, was reimagined by Woods Bagot in 2015. The award-winning design firm ensured original features such as the striking terracotta-tiled façade and the highlights of the grand lobby, the 8-metre scagliola columns and paneled sky light, were restored to their 1930s Art Deco glory.
The hotel showcases all the features of a world-class hotel, with 172 generously sized rooms and suites, all-day dining restaurant, rooftop pool and bar, lobby bar, and conferencing and event spaces, all thoughtfully designed to blend historic charm with contemporary appointments.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 172 rooms and suites
- Complimentary Wifi
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Valet parking (no self-parking facilities available)
- 24hr valet service for in-house guests $79
- The closest car park to the hotel is Wilson Parking, located at 14 Wilmot Street, Sydney. For hours, rates and more information, click here
- Business centre
- Heated outdoor lap pool
- Gymnasium - Primus Pulse
- In-house restaurants & bars
- Conference and events venues