Our most well-appointed offering, the Presidential Suite is truly the pinnacle of luxury. The travertine-floors, brass trimming and marbel details throughout the opulent living and dining areas, hark back to refined, old world charm; whilst the oversized marble bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and high, Art Deco ceilings that curve with the spacious bedroom provide an unparalleded sense of grandeur. The opulent combined living and formal dining area set against city views is furnished with a 10 person dining table, sumptuous sofas and arm chairs as well as a modern butler kitchen, powder room and walk-in-wardrobe that will accommodate all your long and short-stay luggage needs. The separate bedroom features an ensuite with double vanity, walk-in shower and large soaking bath for the pinnacle in relaxation. For those looking for a two bedroom suite, there is an interconnecting Executive Twin room available.
- 160m² on Level 6
- King bed
- One bedroom with separate living and dining areas, additional powder room, butler’s pantry and walk-in wardrobe.
- Marble ensuite bathroom with double vanity, freestanding bath, walk-in shower and Appelles amenities
- Nespresso coffee machine and mini bar
- Workspace with complimentary Wifi, iPod dock and 55 inch LED TV
- Bespoke designer furnishings and fittings including dining table that seats up to 10 guests, velvet sofas, plush upholstered armchairs and marble coffee tables.
- Maximum occupancy 3 guests. Roller bed available for 3rd guest upon request (extra charges apply)